I was nominated for this award by the lovely blogger Antoinette (aka A Flower for Athena). You can find the link of her blog below. You should absolutely take a look and her blog, it’s amazing and, I’ll say in Italian sorry, semplicemente adorabile.
I thank you so much for this nomination and I’m definitely passing the love as well. Hope this nomination helps you to never give up on your blog! Don’t forget to spreed the love!
- Post eleven facts about yourself
- Answer the questions posed by your nominator
- Pass the award on to eleven new recipients
- Pose eleven new questions to your bloggers
Then post the Liebster award badge to your blog, notify your nominees and link them to the post. As well as linking in the person who nominated you. what a great way of gaining recognition?!
1. I don’t want to get old LOL, hopefully I keep tricking people, everyone thinks I’m younger than what I really am and hope to continue like this >.<
2. When the time will come, I’ll dye my hairs red ._.
3. I don’t drink nor smoke
4. I love cooking, whatever it is doesn’t matter
5. I play mmos, whenever I can. Love the people I have met in there
6. I don’t have a favorite color, basically love all of them
7. One day, when I’ll have a bigger house I’ll take lots of animals. Right now can’t L
8. I love more making presents than receiving them
9. I love drawing, writing, singing.. in my car when I’m all alone
10. Sadly I’m very shy but I don’t give up easily. I hate when people tells me I can’t do something…
11. At the moment I am working (full time) and studding. It’s really difficult but if you want to achieve something in life you’ve to endure it.
What/Who inspires your blog?
Well it’s difficult to tell, basically it’s everything and everyone. I love how everyone, like me of course, puts their efforts into what they write. The choice of topic, photos, words. There would be so much to say and to list, in fact it was difficult for me to choose these. I kept looking and looking, trying to decide. In the end I did choose these blogs because I love what they do. Who shares their knowledge in what they do and help you in learning new stuff, or who shares their photos.. Anyways, I did choose these guys because no matter what I can’t seem to get bored at their blogs ^^
I’ll repeat it, there would be so many others to list ><
What made you want to start your blog?
Before starting this blog I had the feeling I had nothing to say. I don’t know how it came out to be honest, I was one day in my office and had this feeling I had to share things with someone so here I am. It’s true, indeed, I don’t post many pictures of myself, but every post has a little piece of me.
If you could be any animal what would it be and why?
Hahahha when I was in college, for one of my classes we were given an object, animal, insect and we had to act a story like in our past life we were that thing/animal/insect. Back then I chose cockroach. Ok, I don’t like them, but I like the fact like how they come out at night, while we are sleeping and do whatever they want. In my story I used to party every night :p until I got killed QQ
Back to the question, I don’t know. There isn’t a particular animal. I love cats for the fact they’re so independent and I love dogs for their loyalty and friendship. They give you give you this unconditional love and never betray you! Can I be the three of them? Cockroach, cat and dog?
What is your favorite piece of clothing?
When I was little, my parents had a dress made for me to which I am particularly attached. In addition to this, there are clothes that I love and others a little ‘less, however, in any outfit, accessory I really like the details. It makes you realize the effort that has been put to its realization. Some garments are simply works of art that I would never dare to wear but would keep there, as works of art indeed. However, for each dress depends a lot on when I put it and the emotions I felt.
If there was a fire and you could only grab one thing what would it be?
The box with the accessories that contains all of the gifts I received =)
What is one thing you have always wanted to do but have been too afraid to try?
There isn’t one at the moment because if there’s something I want to do, I simply do it. What I mean is, if there’s something that I want to do, I simply overcome the fear and do it >.<
What is one of your biggest pet peeves?
There would be soo many to list:
- Drivers who don’t use a turn signal.
- People who read out loud what they’re typing in an email or letter.
- Kids who tease dogs through a fence.
- People that don’t listen and want to do the job on their own wrong way which obliges me to redo it 5k times -.-
- Using speaker phones in public areas at work.
- People who are mean to animals.
- Etc etc etc 😡
What is your dream career?
I love my job and would like to improve.
What is your all time favorite book?
Sostiene Pereira – Pereira Maintains
Just love the story and philosophy.
What is one picture that inspires you? Post it in your answer.
There isn’t a single one, I love sky pictures, animals nature.
What is your favorite thing to cook? Share the recipe with us PLEASE!! : P
Spaghetti alla carbonara, is the thing I cook the most (even because it’s fast :p), followed by Tiramisù with strawberries.
Spaghetti alla Carbonara:
1 pound dry spaghetti
4 fresh large eggs
8 ounces guanciale, pancetta or slab bacon, cubed
1/2 cup freshly grated Parmigiano Reggiano
1/2 cup freshly grated Pecorino
Freshly cracked black pepper
Bring about 6 quarts of generously salted water (it should taste like the ocean) to a boil, add the spaghetti and cook for 8-10 minutes or until al dente.
While the pasta is cooking, heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add the guanciale and sauté for about 3 minutes, or until the meat is crispy and golden and has rendered its fat. Turn off the heat.
In a small bowl whisk the eggs and the cheeses until well-combined.
When the pasta is done, reserve 1/2 cup of the water, then drain.
Return the guanciale pan to medium heat, and add half of the reserved pasta water to the pan. Toss in the spaghetti and agitate the pan over the heat for a few seconds until the bubbling subsides. Much of the water will evaporate
Remove the pan from the heat and add the egg mixture and stirring quickly until the eggs thicken. The residual heat will cook the eggs but work quickly to prevent the eggs from scrambling. If the sauce seems too thick, thin it out with a little bit more of the reserved pasta water.
Season liberally with freshly cracked black pepper. (Taste for seasoning: depending on the kind of pork used, it may not need any salt.)
Divide the pasta into bowls and serve immediately and Buon Apetito!
Who is your style icon?
I love her natural beauty, her style. It’s hard to find someone match her style. What I love the most about her is the fact that on her simplicity she left a mark difficult to erase and forget.
About a fat girl (I disagree with the title, it should be About a lovely girl!) http://aboutafatgirl.wordpress.comb
Jenn’s Closet http://hernandezgenny.wordpress.com/about/
Fashion Mayann http://fashionmayann.wordpress.com
New Old Fashion http://newoldfashionvintage.com
A blooming dream http://abloomingdream.wordpress.com/
Questions for my nominees
- What is the thing/activity you love the most?
- Why did you start your blog?
- Mountain or beach? Which one is your favorite?
- What is your motto?
- What are you doing at the moment (working studding, etc)?
- Who is your stile icon?
- Heels or flat shoes?
- Tell us something more about your hobbies
- Where would you like to go on vacation?
- What is your favorite film?
- Your favorite stylist.
All I have to say is have fun blogging. As long as you enjoy it, also your readers will and don’t forget to pass the love to other new fashion bloggers out there!!
Waiting to see your answers 😛